Monday, January 13, 2020

What our Borrowers have said

Thank you! for everything that you and everyone at 11 Capital Finance has done to finalize these loans for myself and my husband. Special Thanks to: Matt for introducing us to 11capaital Finance and for monitoring the crazy process from start through finalization. Matt that heart of gold will take you to many places, you are truly an amazing person. Megan for being the Queen of pushing documents through and you had a boat load on our file. (imagine this, I ran out of space in my Gmail account) But, specifically we'd like to send a special thank you! to you Evie.  You whom anytime that I would call, you were there, you who anytime that you had to ask me for yet! another document; yep! you hung on tight to hear my WHAT!  And, Yes! You whom heard my frustration, anger and "nice" choice of words for the young processor's at the lender.  I think I quit like 26 times. And, of course, you! Evie, who had no idea that you were brilliant in calming me down and brilliant in convincing me to get the documents and send them in anyway.  Your sweet voice, patience and customer service skills just blew me away. I'll be in touch within the next few days as to which direction we will be going for the Term loan. Again, thank you! on behalf of myself and my husband
~Nitza C, Chicago IL

No comments:

Post a Comment

What our clients are saying

  I appreciate the good communication on your end. It makes even the small things a lot easier to get sorted.  TK, California