Monday, January 13, 2020

What our IAPs are saying

Just closed my 1st loan with my new Net Branch with 11 Capital and although the process was somewhat frustrating at times looking back I realized that it was a very thorough and detailed process designed to cover all bases and get the loan funded.  I have been in the business for quite a while and I never received as much assistance and detailed direction as I have from the 11 Capital Team led by Megan Krache.  I look forward to becoming one of the top Branch Managers and make a lot of money and more importantly help many people with their real estate financing needs
~Bart B, Baltimore,MD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What our clients are saying

  I appreciate the good communication on your end. It makes even the small things a lot easier to get sorted.  TK, California