Monday, January 13, 2020

What our IAPs have said about us

Marty, my experience with 11 Capital been good. I am going to re-study materials while I have some downtime due to holidays and end of yr accounting. The leadership calls with the loan info and companies are great. Our website is very nice and has great loan info and options. We have a few RE Investor groups I will be presenting the net branch with in 1st Qtr of 2020 for commercial loans and partnership.

Thanks for the receipt of confirmation of the commission payment.

I really like the professional effort, response time and followup during the loan process. We are happy to be a Net-Branch partner with 11 Capital Finance, LLC. We love to do business with a great team of people.
!Charles M Joppatowne, MD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What our clients are saying

  I appreciate the good communication on your end. It makes even the small things a lot easier to get sorted.  TK, California