Sunday, March 29, 2020





11 Capital Finance has truly changed my life. I was at a moral crossroad with the company I had been with for almost a decade. I didn’t feel like I could in good conscious continue working for them, and on top of it, I just had a baby and didn’t want to leave him with strangers to go out of the house every day for work.
Megan and Chris with 11 Capital Finance took a chance on me and not only gave me a new outlet for the customer service, networking, and marketing skills that I had used for years but additionally gave me the opportunity to be at home with my family. They provided me with a learning platform to be able to navigate and quickly learn the fundamentals of what was a new industry for me. I was also given access to a detailed CRM that made the daily management of clients and my schedule a breeze! And every staff member I had contact with provided amazing feedback and education that helped me grow so quickly in my new role.
For the first time in 10 years, I am able to be home every night for dinner with my kids; I have the time to COOK them that dinner every night. I am home to help with homework, to watch the new developments in my 5-month-old, and to work around my kid’s schedules.
When I got the call that the kids would not be going back to school due to the pandemic, I didn’t have to panic. I am blessed that I am not one of the many parents that had to worry about what they were going to do with their children, who would watch them, who would have to change their work schedule. I didn’t have to have a concern about being out and working with the public and potentially bringing home this virus to my loved ones. And I didn’t have to worry that all of this meant that I was going to be unemployed and not be able to take care of my family.
That sense of security is something that I could never put a price on. I will forever be grateful to the entire team at 11 Capital Finance, who truly feel like family, for this amazing opportunity I have professionally and for the extra time with my children.

Jenn F

No comments:

Post a Comment

What our clients are saying

  I appreciate the good communication on your end. It makes even the small things a lot easier to get sorted.  TK, California