Thursday, January 7, 2021

 

Hi Megan,

 

I am so thankful for the IAP program at 11 Capital Finance and I appreciate all the work you do on our behalf.

 

Two of my clients' loans just closed within the past week.

 

The program really does work! It's so amazing!

 

As a broker, I simply directed my clients to the 11 Capital finance website, they completed the online application, and your loans team took over and did the rest.

 

You worked tirelessly on every step of the process. You truly are a champion loan processor. You kept me in the loop every step of the way, and I learned so much just from watching you operate in real time. 

 

In the end, I didn't even need to worry about collecting the brokerage fee from the client. You also took care of that for me. I received my commission the very next day. Thank you so much!

 

I feel so motivated now to get back out there and bring in more deals. I am looking forward to closing my next loan with 11 Capital Finance. 

 

Kind regards,

 

Evelyn H., Hatfield, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment

What our clients are saying

  I appreciate the good communication on your end. It makes even the small things a lot easier to get sorted.  TK, California