Wednesday, October 24, 2018

What our Net Branch Operators are saying

“The educational program is unparalleled.  I joined the team with NO industry experience and quickly gained the knowledge that I needed to be both comfortable in the role and successful.  The coursework is well laid out and full of impactful information for anyone from industry experts to the inexperienced.  Many courses have access to industry experts or direct lenders that walk through their programs and can answer any questions.  Also, having access to the courses live and recorded is a huge asset; I often found myself revisiting the recorded courses to gain a greater understand.”  TJ H, Florida 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you I am glad about the encouragement! I love your site, you post outstanding.
    mortgage refinance in Ontario

    ReplyDelete

What our clients are saying

  I appreciate the good communication on your end. It makes even the small things a lot easier to get sorted.  TK, California